A flowing strategy that evolves with Google
Google is evolving its ranking formula at a rapid pace. That's why our SEO strategy is in a constant state of flow...so we can deliver the best results as quickly as possible.
What is a 'flowing' SEO strategy?
Every market is different and requires a different set of SEO tactics to rank at the top of Google. The old 'cookie-cutter' approach to SEO is now dead. We at E-Marketeers customize an SEO strategy for your business based on your keywords, your website and the strength of your competition. And we constantly review it to ensure we're building the most effective links for your industry. That's what we mean by flowing.
It starts with an SEO Inspection
Before we customize an SEO strategy for your business, we perform an inspection of your website, your competitors and your backlinks. The SEO inspection identifies the types of links we need to build to compete in your industry, as well as what content we need to add to your website to ensure it can rank as quickly as possible.
Industry link acquisition
When the SEO Inspection is complete we set out to start acquiring asmany high-value industry links as possible. We have a number of SEO our disposal however we focus our efforts on the tactics that work best in your particular industry,which is why we start with the SEO Inspection.We create a strategy rollout plan that defines whatactivity.we'll be implementing for your SEO strategy in the coming months...always with the view that as we find new opportunities, we update your SEO strategy to take advantage of them.
As part of the SEO Inspection, we identify areas of opportunity on your website where your competitors have an advantage over you. It might be that they have a blog they publish regularly . It might be that they have a different page for each keyword they're targeting. Whatever it is, we work with you to close up the gap. We also get technical with your website, optimizing your Title Tags, Meta Tags, Structured Data, broken links and internal linking structure.
- Additional article writing shall be charged at Rs 3000 / article of 1000 words.
- Initial requirements for SEO.
- Your website url
- -Your list of keywords
- -Your target market (Eg. Google.com.pk)
- On Page SEO Strategy
- Alt tag changes (Alt tags are used for images of your website and it helps to crawl and read to googlecrawler)
- Heading tag changes (Heading tags(H1,H2...etc.) use for heading on the webpages)
- Interlinking wherever required.(Internal linking is the process of connecting one page or post of a website to another page with relevant information by means of a hyperlink.)
- Keyword research (To research the keywords related to your services)
- Meta tags changes suggestions (Itcontains title and description related to your services and targeted keywords.)
- HTML Site Map (It is a page or file of all internal links or urlsof your website in HTML.)
- XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool (It is also a page or file of all urls of your website, which is use for submission in webmaster tool for indexing.)
- Off Page SEO Strategies:
- Competitor Analysis (Analyze the competitor website which targets same key words.)
- Article Submission (Use for create backlinks, ranking and traffic.)
- Directory submissions (Use for create backlinks, ranking and traffic)
- Blog Posting (Use for create backlinks, ranking and traffic)
- Blog Comments (Use for create backlinks, ranking and traffic.)
- Social Network Profile Authority Links (Use for create backlinks, ranking and traffic)
- Guest Posting (Use for create backlinks, ranking and traffic)
- One Way back links with mix PR (Use for create backlinks, ranking and traffic)
- Search engine submissions (Use for indexing on different search engine)
- Social Bookmarking(Use for create backlinks, ranking and traffic)